The Benefits of Using Hebel Products and Systems in Cladding
The high performance Hebel building products and systems support fast, easy structural building as reliable resources for durable and sustainable construction today. As a building material, Hebel is a strong product made of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC). CSR Hebel is the sole manufacturer of AAC, with more than 25 years of experience. This respected company’s record of producing top-quality building materials with use of advanced technical methods and expertise ensures its capacity to continue offering the ultimate high caliber products and systems for optimal quality construction across Australia today.
As a lightweight masonry product, AAC is ideal for use in cladding. Containing anti-corrosive steel reinforcement, Hebel panels offer formidable strength. They are obtainable in varied lengths for applications such as cladding for floors, walls and building exteriors. As original building materials and systems, these Hebel products continue to be designed and developed by CSR Building Products experts. They are extensively tested to ensure optimum quality as highly effective, low-risk building resources. With use of raw materials like sand, lime, cement and gypsum in combination with water and an expansion agent, AAC is produced as a top-rated masonry material.
Additional Features and Advantages of Hebel Products and Systems in Cladding
More important features and advantages of Hebel building products and systems in cladding include the following qualities and benefits:
• These sturdy, dependable Hebel products and systems cut construction time due to their flawless structure, precise dimensions, and overall strength.
• Hebel building materials are very cost-effective due to their long-term durability.
• These reasonably priced building materials provide resistance levels equal to traditional brick masonry.
• Steel-reinforced Hebel panels offer lasting security and ongoing structural stability, similar to the strength and endurance levels of sturdy brick or stone.
• Hebel products provide optimal degrees of insulation for buildings, making them ideal for use in cladding.
• Hebel flooring and fence materials are eco-friendly, offering 30 percent less impact on the environment than many other construction materials.
• Hebel building products use 60 percent less embodied energy and make 55 percent fewer greenhouse emissions than other construction materials.
• Hebel has been honored with a Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) award.
Today, CSR Hebel is considered a dependable contemporary building material and solution for cladding, and it is enthusiastically approved by some of the largest and most influential builders in Australia.
BuildCor Building Solutions, with store locations in Campbellfield, Taylors Lakes, and Bendigo, offers services throughout Melbourne and Regional Victoria. When you engage the expert services of our top-tier building company, you will receive ultimate quality designs, materials and construction for your next building or renovations project to ensure its ultimate success.