Used right across the construction sector, Hebel AAC products are non-combustible. They are suitable for external walls / facades, internal walls, floors, fencing, sound barriers, fire & acoustic walls, and fire tunnels.
Hebel’s range of cladding, wall, floor and fencing systems provide outstanding benefits to homeowners.
Quick to install without compromising on quality, it’s beautiful, solid and comfortable to live in.
Hebel panels perform well thermally, helping to keep your house cool from the heat in summer, and keeping it warm and cosy in winter. That means less reliance on heating and cooling, and can lead to savings on energy costs.
Great acoustic performance means a reduction in noise between rooms, and floors, creating a quiet and peaceful home. And all Hebel products are non-combustible making it the safe and secure choice in bushfire zones.
Better still, Hebel is an environmentally friendly product, making it the smart choice.
You’ll love coming home to Hebel!
Why Use Hebel Autoclaved Aerated Conrete (AAC)?
Hebel is a strong, versatile, high performance building product made from Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC).
As Australia’s only manufacturer of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC), CSR Hebel has over 25 years of experience, which means that you can be assured of getting high quality products with all the technical expertise to back them up.
Available in Blocks and Panels, Hebel is easy to handle, quickly to build with, and better to live in.
Hebel panels contain anti-corrosion steel reinforcement for added strength and are available in a range of lengths for applications including walls, floors and external cladding.
Hebel delivers a range of benefits to both the builder and homeowner – it is quick and easy to build with, better to live in, and a sustainable way to build.
A lightweight masonry product, AAC replicates a mineral that already exists in nature and uses readily available raw materials such as sand, cement, lime and gypsum, which combined with water and an expansion agent, produces a high quality masonry material.
Hebel products and systems are designed and developed in Australia by CSR Building Products, and are rigorously tested to ensure a consistently high quality product, making building with Hebel efficient and low risk.
- Ensures faster construction time
- Hebel is a robust building material that is extremely cost-effective
- Offers the same amount of resistance as the traditional brick masonry
- The steel reinforced panels provide solid feel, security and peace-of-mind, which is associated with traditional bricks
- Features superior insulation qualities
- Being environment-friendly, Hebel products like Hebel Fences and Hebel Flooring provide the homeowners with complete peace of mind about using a product that has 30% lower environmental impact
- Using 60% less embodied energy and making 55% less greenhouse emissions, Hebel makes a better environmental choice
- Hebel has also been awarded as Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA), thereby providing a ‘tick of confidence’ label
Backed by the CSR and accepted by some of the Australia’s biggest builders, CSR Hebel has now emerged as a novel dependable building solution for Walls and Floors.